ICSE Class IX Biology Question Bank on Tissues – Plant and Animal Tissue
This question bank contains the questions which comes under SECTION – B. This question bank is dedicated to the chapter of Tissues – Plant and Animal Tissue of ICSE Class IX Biology. If you would like us to provide you answers to any of the questions present in this question bank, kindly drop us a message through our Ask A Question page. If you would like to give any of your suggestions or anything else related to this question bank, kindly leave your message in the Comments section. If there is anything else you would like us to know, kindly drop us a line through our Contact Us page. Kindly proceed to the next page in order to start solving our question bank.
I. Study the diagram given below and answer the following questions:
- Identify the tissue shown in the diagram.
- Label the parts A to D.
- How is this tissue different from xylem?
- Name the different types of cells of which xylem is composed.
- How can you determine the age of a tree?
- Name the cell in the xylem which is living.
- Give the collective name which is given to xylem and the above shown tissue.